tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amy Cheung <galaticemp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connetion between Tomcat & MySQL
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:33:06 GMT
OK. Thanks. It can connects to the database now.

Here is a minor problem. The results I obtained from
the query is a ResultSet, rs. I keyed in this code:
while (rs.next())
{
System.out.print(rs.getString("RoomID");
}
In the Tomcat server, it printed the results that I
wanted. How to incorporate that results into the html
code to show on the web page? I tried but it's give me
error that cannot convert ResultSet into String.

Thanks,

Amy Cheung