tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Latin Mirambeau <latin_miramb...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Can't run servlets!
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:02:57 GMT
Sorry to bother u with this one but i've working on it
for three days and can't get it working!

I've installed tomcat 5.0.9, can compile my own
servlets and run the everything in the
servlets-examples directory but when i create my own
directory i can't get the servlets to run.

All instructions I've read about setting the CLASSPATH
variable point towards /common/lib/servlet.jar but
there doesn't appear to be such a thing.  I have set
the CLASSPATH to /common/lib/servlet-api.jar instead.
Is this correct?

I would be very grateful for any help!

Thanks,

latin