tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jens Skripczynski <skripi-li...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe Me
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:03:54 GMT
Indra Gunawan:
> Hi, I have sent blank messages to e-mail:
> here . Please delete my email account from this list . Well , for
> administrators you should fix your unsubscribe mechanism coz it doesn't work
> .
Did you recieve a confirmation message from the robot handling the tomcat-user
mailinglist ?
Because you have to confirm the unsubscribe after sending a mail to
'tomcat-user-unsubscribe'. (Else anybody could unsubscribe you)...

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

We would like to inform you that, due to the introduction of the
EURO, from January 2nd 2002 the Kamasutra position usually known
as 69 will now be known as 35.28