tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luke Vanderfluit <l...@chipcity.com.au>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.27 not reloading classes even after applying hotfix
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:55:16 GMT
Hi Neil,

I installed the same hotfix successfully as follows,

I did  'tar zxvf hotfixFile' in a temporary directory somewhere, then I
created the directories manually under tomcat (jakarta 4.1.27)
namely:

server/classes/org/apache/catalina/core

after that I placed the classfile (StandardContext.class) in the 'core'
directory.

hope this helps,

Luke