tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luke Vanderfluit <l...@chipcity.com.au>
Subject RE: jdbc servlets and jsp
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 03:24:20 GMT
Hi Francisco and Colin,

You were right!
I placed the devpgjdbc3.jar in /tomcat/common/lib and restarted tomcat.

All this time I did have devpgjdbc3.jar in CLASSPATH, which apparently
makes things work for the regular java classes but not for servlets or
JSPs. To me it should in theory. Anyway, to avoid redundancy I'll delete
devpgjdbc3.jar from its old location and change the CLASSPATH to reflect
the new.

Thanks greatly for your help :-)

kind regards,
Luke