tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sonjalo...@t-online.de (Sonja Löhr)
Subject Re: TC 4.1.24 can't find my servlet-classes?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:11:21 GMT
Hi, Kenneth!

Since v 4.1.x in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/webapps/web.xml

the servlet-mapping wich maps /servlet/* to the invoker-servlet is
commented out

<!--
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
-->

This happened for security reasons, so it's probably no good idea to
reintroduce that mapping.

Bye,
Sonja