tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "King,Daniel" <dk...@IDFG.STATE.ID.US>
Subject RE: How to set autodeploy?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:15:25 GMT
Try the 'reloadable' attribute of the <Context> element for your web application in the
server.xml file.  I am not aware of a global setting for Tomcat that will apply to all web
applications, but I have not been working with it very long so there might be one.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Barnet Wagman [mailto:bw@northbranchlogic.com]
	Sent: Fri 9/19/2003 1:08 PM
	To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
	Subject: How to set autodeploy?

	In Tomcat 4.1.27, where and how do you set autodeploy to true?

	I thought that autodeploy=true was the default, but it does not appear
	to be working in my newly installed copy.

	 (This must be in the documentation a somewhere but I haven't been able
	to find it and there's nothing for autodeploy in the archive.)

	Thanks,

	bw