tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kgsat" <kgsathi...@kssnet.co.jp>
Subject Not getting the webpages shown in tomcat 4.1.24
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:17:57 GMT
hi friends,

This is sathiyam KG, and i am currently working on a web Application project
at client place Japan, using tomcat4.1.24+Apache2.0.46 on windows2000server.
I am getting a strange problem of tomcat not showning any pages even the
default tomcat page.But at the same time it does not show any error on the
console.The server starts up with no error messages and does not show any
error message at its console when i try to access the default jsp pages from
the examples.
How ever it gives an exception message in the log saying that nosuch method
error.I do not under stand the reason why it is happenning to my laptop
machine.
I am running the same setup in my DELL pc where i have been going on so
smoothly till now.
To make my case more critical, even the tomcat from jbuilder environment run
from my laptop is not showning pages but errors at the console.I have become
weary, finding out solution to this problem.
could you make out any meaning to my issue at hand now.
Pl advise.
thanks and regards
sat