tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <gb_...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: BindException :: Shutdown Port 8005 :: Solaris 5.9
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:26:45 GMT
Thinking about that a bit more.. if it's 3.3.1a that works, then THAT
maybe be the version that is still running... so grep'ing for
   [o]rg.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start
won't work, if this is indeed the problem.

more questinos for others:
1) Did 3.3.x use 8005 for the shutdown signal?
2) What's the appropriate thing to grep for ?