tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nikola Milutinovic" <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject Re: Error Finding config file: workers2.properties
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:19:53 GMT
> Duncan Smith wrote:
>
> >I had same problem.
> >I found that if the workers2.properties file was supposed to be in
> >{apache-home}/conf/

> Yea, I symbolically linked it there as well, but still nada. Will it not
> follow symbolic links?

I said before, as I learned from another guy on this list, jk2 configuration
files on the Tomcat side do not support "serverRoot". Actually, you can
define and use it in ${CATALINA_HOME}/config/jk2.properties, but the
"jkjni.so" modules will not pick it up (and those are complaining), unless
you define it as an environment variable.

Nix.