tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Lanpher" <jlanp...@stealthnetworking.com>
Subject Getting Values from a web.xml file.
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:31:39 GMT
Hi everyone,

	I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a simple code
example to allow me to get a value from my web.xml file.  I want to get the
value from the following example web.xml file.

	<context-param>
		<param-name>num</param-name>
		<param-value>50</param-value>
	</context-param>

I want to get the value in a java bean.  I am just a little confused on how
to get this value out of my web.xml file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Lanpher

jlanpher@stealthnetworking.com

http://www.stealthnetworking.com

Remember there are only 10 types of people in this world.  Those who
understand Binary and those who don't.