tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johan Louwers" <Sun...@dds.nl>
Subject jk2_init() Can't find child
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:44:19 GMT
Build JK2 now on solaris 9. Placed mod_jk2.so in the Apache module dir.
Also added:

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so

at the end of my httpd.conf file. Stop and start apache and try to open
http://10.99.1.115/examples  Nothing!! http://10.99.1.115 is giving me the
basic apache site http://10.99.1.115:8080 is giving me the basic tomact
site.

So the connector is not working correctly ........ Opend error_log and found
the following:

[error] jk2_init() Can't find child 1157 in scoreboard
[error] shm.init(): No file
[error] mod_jk child init 1 -2

I found the folowing hint on the internet related to this problem. I do not
know how to work with this...... Reading true the posts this is the
solution..... What do they mean by this?
> You don't have a shared memory file configured in your properties files,
> or if you do, it isn't accessible or writable.

Any clue how to make it work anybody?