tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johan Louwers" <>
Subject jk2_init() Can't find child
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:44:19 GMT
Build JK2 now on solaris 9. Placed in the Apache module dir.
Also added:

LoadModule jk2_module modules/

at the end of my httpd.conf file. Stop and start apache and try to open  Nothing!! is giving me the
basic apache site is giving me the basic tomact

So the connector is not working correctly ........ Opend error_log and found
the following:

[error] jk2_init() Can't find child 1157 in scoreboard
[error] shm.init(): No file
[error] mod_jk child init 1 -2

I found the folowing hint on the internet related to this problem. I do not
know how to work with this...... Reading true the posts this is the
solution..... What do they mean by this?
> You don't have a shared memory file configured in your properties files,
> or if you do, it isn't accessible or writable.

Any clue how to make it work anybody?

View raw message