tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Poblanno Balp" <pobla...@hotpop.com>
Subject Can't Setup!
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:31:12 GMT
Hi, I've just installed Tomcat 4.1.24-LE-jdk14 for Windows
and I have Sun's J2SDK1.4.2. The installation seems to go on
perfect, but when I try to see http://localhost:8080
on my browser I get this message (I exclude the exceptions):

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file
    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.

What is this?
Is there a conflict between Java an Tomcat?

Thanx For Your Help

Poblanno