tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schwarz <juergen.schw...@gefasoft.de>
Subject AW: How to configure Tomcat to acceppt PUT requests for servlets?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:31:47 GMT
Yes, sorry, I meant PUT, but I have already a doPut() method in my
servlet but it is never called because my calling client receives an
error 405 from Tomcat 4.1.27 when setting the requestMethod to "PUT".
I use the 'standard' Tomcat server.xml configuration plus entries for my
servlet but I have not configured any security constraints for my
servlet.

I have no idea what could be wrong...