tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Martin" <julien-mar...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject pageContext.forward ??
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:47:43 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to redirect to a servlet called "RedirectHome" from within a
custom tag.

Within the tag class, I have a method called "redirect". This method is
called when a certain condition is met.

I know the method is called thanks to the trace but oddly the
pageContext.forward appears to be ignored. I think I had it working on a 2.3
container but I won't work on the new 2.4 container...

Can anyone help?

Here is the code for the "redirect" method:

 public void redirect() {
System.out.println("redirect called");
try {
                                     pageContext.forward("RedirectHome");