tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Widmar" <swidm...@irf.com>
Subject Re: dynamic install and reload (resend)
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:37:14 GMT
D'oh!

Lets see - how many times did I fly past this info:
... nah not worth rehashing.

Score 1 for Jake,
and score 1 for the steganographic how-to.

Hope I can get you back some day soon...
Thanks, and cheers...
Steve

>>> hoju@visi.com 08/11/03 10:38PM >>>

the <deploy> task is what you want if the Ant build is not on the same
machine as Tomcat.  It does an HTTP PUT to a remote server.  Just change
the manager url to deploy to different hosts.

Jake