tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jørgen Nørgaard <...@smarttv.dk>
Subject RE: Getting mod_jk2 to run with Tomcat 4.1.27 and Apache 2.0.47
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:48:25 GMT
>Afraid not, there's no .libs directory under /jk/native2/server/apache2/
>(checked with 'ls -a')
>
>I think its compiling wrong, not sure why. Tried doing --enabled-shared=max
>but that didnt work either. Still no .so created.
>
>I ran:
>
>'locate -u mod_jk2.so' and that found nothing, and I tried 'find / -name
>mod_jk2.so' and that found nothing either.

On a Linux system I build the connector like:

cd jk/native2/
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2-prefork
make jk2-build-apxs

that placed the .so file in the .libs directory.

The actual apxs depends on your install (this is a SuSE variant).

No error messages during the compile?

--
/jørgen nørgaard
SmartTV A/S