tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: off-topic, need help in scrolling
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:40:27 GMT
The only limitation of using JSP 1.1 is that you have to use a BodyTag
instead of an IterationTag.  Otherwise, the logic is similar.  An example
would be a bit too big to post here, but the idea is that you save the
ending index in the Session (and, if you can afford to save the list, save
it in the Session as well).  Then your tag simply finds the start index in
the Session, and displays the next 25 (or until end of data) entries.

"N.B.Bopanna" <bopanna@rcssoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I have to display rows of data after querying a table with arround 1000
> records. Only 25 rows should be displayed at a time and page numbers
> should be provided as hyperlinks to go to the next page(as used in mail
> inbox). The server supports only JSP1.1 .
> If anyone has any idea of how to do  , please help
> Bopanna,
> Software Engineer,
> RCS Technologies
>

> Power of Global Information Access...
> .. Browser based RCS products.
-----------
>  Visit us at http://www.rcssoft.com/ for an online DEMO of all our web
based products.
>  User ID and Password will be available on request.
>
>  PAYMAN - Payroll Management System
>  TRAXX - Asset Management and Tracking System
>  eSHOP          - Online Information and Ordering System
>  SALES STREAM   - Sales Force Automation
>  CARE           - Call Management System
>  DATA MINER - Query Builder and Report Generator
>
>  Please write to enquiry@rcssoft.com or reply to this mail for further
details.