tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric J. Pinnell" <e...@iCky.org>
Subject RE: Starting tomcat from init scripts (HP/UX)
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:10:37 GMT
Tim is right.  In HP/UX there is a default start script (I forget what
it's called).  You plug in the name of your service and add any other
stuff it might need.  You define you service as being active somewhere
else.  (I know I'm not much help but it's been a while).

That way when it starts you get the [OK] message.

-e