tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Satish Talim" <satish.ta...@netaps.com>
Subject Bare Minimum server.xml
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 03:57:36 GMT
Clear DayHello,

A newbie question -

I use Tomcat Version 4.0.1 and Java 2 SDK Standard Edition Version 1.4.0 on Windows 2000 server.

I have been going thro' Oreilly's book 'Tomcat - The Definitive Guide' (still not been able
to get my hands on 'The Apache Tomcat Bible' from Wiley) and wanted to know what is the bare
minimum contents of server.xml file. Which elements and their corresponding attributes are
a must-must. An example server.xml file would help and which is optimised too.

I am sure the experts here can help.

Thanks.

Satish