tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prince" <thelastpri...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to trigger events from tomcat?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:40:31 GMT
hi,

I am developing a web based appointment sheduler. the data is stored in xml format.  i am
using tomcat/jsp/servlet

for example if i added a new appointment , the program will ask for  a reminder time. I am
giving 08/08/2003 10:30
 so at 08/08/2003 10:30 an email should be sent to me saying that u have an appointment.

how can i trigger for appointments. ie some method should be ther to check if the appointment
time is due on each second. Can i put an infinite loop some how?

thanks n  regds
Prince