tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Satish Talim" <satish.ta...@netaps.com>
Subject Re: Bare Minimum server.xml
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:55:52 GMT
Okay. Then would the following, constitute a bare minimum optimised
server.xml file?

  <Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" >
    </Connector>
    <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
      <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" liveDeploy="false"
            autoDeploy="false" deployXML="false" >
        <Context path="/netapsv1" docBase="netapsv1" debug="0"
                 reloadable="false" >
        </Context>
      </Host>
    </Engine>
  </Service>
</Server>

I have installed Tomcat 4.1.27 and JDK 1.4.2 on my Windows 2000 Professional
PC for testing.

Satish