tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "jherschel" <jhersc...@quarry.com>
Subject RE: tried alot of searching - caving in and emailing this list now
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:15:41 GMT
I just talked with the lead on this and it seems we used WARP by default
since it is provided with Stronghold.  We were having WARP specific issues,
so we're going to look into getting mod_j2k to work with Stronghold.
Shouldn't be too big an issue I hope.  Thanks for your help Angus!

James Herschel

-----Original Message-----
From: Angus Mezick [mailto:amezick@guidestar.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 2:36 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: tried alot of searching - caving in and emailing this list now

1) it is what I use and the only one I know about :)

2) from the site:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html
mod_webapp      WARP/1.0        WarpConnector   Deprecated. Not for
Win32; no in-process nor load balancing; works in 4.x. Use APR.
Supported Apache-2.0 and Apache-1.3). See Webapp