tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thébault, Médérick" <Mederick.Theba...@brittany-ferries.fr>
Subject RE: Modjk2 error log
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:16:47 GMT
Thanx for this.

I thought it was the other way around. When looking to jk2 Source (mod_jk2.c), it does not
matter.

See comments below :

/**
 * Set a property associated with a URI, using native <Location>
 * directives.
 *
 * This is used if you want to use the native mapping and
 * integrate better into apache.
 *
 * Same behavior can be achieved by using uri.properties and/or JkSet.
 *
 * Example:
 *   <VirtualHost foo.com>
 *      <Location /examples>
 *         JkUriSet worker ajp13
 *      </Location>
 *   </VirtualHost>
 *
 * This is the best way to define a webapplication in apache. It is
 * scalable ( using apache native optimizations, you can have hundreds
 * of hosts and thousands of webapplications ), 'natural' to any
 * apache user.
 *
 * XXX This is a special configuration, for most users just use
 * the properties files.
 */

But I will try your tip?

By the way, could someone teach me something on the "worker" logic?

Thanx