tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Kramer <DKra...@reflect.com>
Subject RE: Admin Application wont start on Tomcat 4.1.24 w/ JDK 1.4.1_03
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:45:49 GMT
Im not really sure why you replied to my posting with an issue.  But I
recommend re-submitting your error to the list with its own subject title.

Thanks,

DK

> -----Original Message-----
> From: VijayaLakshmi Seshadri [mailto:viji_171@yahoo.co.in]
> Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 12:09 PM
> To: Tomcat Users List
> Subject: Re: Admin Application wont start on Tomcat 4.1.24 w/ JDK
> 1.4.1_03
> 
> 
> Hai
> I have installed Tomcat 4.0.1 in my machine and i have
> Apache 2.0
> Now when iam trying to integrate the both 
> by downloading mod_webapp.so ,apache is not starting 
> It gives following error
> undefined symbol -as_pstrdup
> 
> can kindly anybody help me figuring out the problem
> viji
>  --- David Kramer <DKramer@reflect.com> wrote: > I
> just compiled Tomcat from source and was able to
> > get everything working
> > except the Admin application.  I found the following
> > error posted on the net
> > and attempted the response(added
> > ApplicationResource.properties to my
> > WEB-INF/classes dir), but it still had not affect. 
> > I even tried removing
> > the <bean:message >  entry in my header.jsp and
> > still no luck.  Any one have
> > any idea whats going on?
> > 
> > org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find
> > message resources under key
> > org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet
> Wrapper.java:2
> > 54)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet
> .java:295)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
> > 	at
> >
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilt
> er(Application
> > FilterChain.java:247)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Appli
> cationFilterCh
> > ain.java:193)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardW
> rapperValve.ja
> > va:256)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardC
> ontextValve.ja
> > va:191)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(Aut
> henticatorBase
> > .java:551)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2415)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHost
> Valve.java:180
> > )
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDi
> spatcherValve.
> > java:171)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> Valve.java:172
> > )
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> gineValve.java
> > :174)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.
> java:223)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Process
> or.java:594)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandle
> r.processConne
> > ction(Http11Protocol.java:392)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoi
> nt.java:565)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
> ThreadPool.jav
> > a:619)
> > 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
> > root cause 
> > javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message
> > resources under key
> > org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(
> PageContextImp
> > l.java:533)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jsp.login_jsp._jspService(login_jsp.java:192)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)
> > 	at
> >
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet
> Wrapper.java:2
> > 10)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet
> .java:295)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
> > 	at
> >
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilt
> er(Application
> > FilterChain.java:247)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Appli
> cationFilterCh
> > ain.java:193)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardW
> rapperValve.ja
> > va:256)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardC
> ontextValve.ja
> > va:191)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(Aut
> henticatorBase
> > .java:551)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContex
> t.java:2415)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHost
> Valve.java:180
> > )
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDi
> spatcherValve.
> > java:171)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReport
> Valve.java:172
> > )
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEn
> gineValve.java
> > :174)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValv
> eContext.invok
> > eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipel
> ine.java:480)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.
> java:223)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Process
> or.java:594)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandle
> r.processConne
> > ction(Http11Protocol.java:392)
> > 	at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoi
> nt.java:565)
> > 	at
> > 
> === message truncated === 
> 
> ______________________________________________________________
> __________
> Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more!
> Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 

Mime
View raw message