tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kal Govindu" <K...@waterfield.com>
Subject RE: Persistent Sessions
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:23:39 GMT
Hi Yoav,

Thank you for you suggestion, I have it implemented and seem to be
having some problem with it. Below is the code I have in my listener. I
have collection of Session Objects and I am adding an removing the
Sessions from the collection as required but, when I get to my
contextDestroyed method and try to invalidate all the remaining session
, I get the message listed below in log.

Thanks for all your help.
Kal

Log:

SessionListener: --Invalidating all exisiting Session!
SessionListener: ----Removing session : null

Code for Listener:

    public void sessionCreated(HttpSessionEvent event) {

        sessions.add(event.getSession());
        log("sessionCreated('" + event.getSession().getId() + "')");
        Iterator i = sessions.iterator();
        log("---Collection Contains---");
        while ( i.hasNext() ){
            log (((HttpSession)i.next()).getId());
        }

    }
    public void sessionDestroyed(HttpSessionEvent event) {

        sessions.remove(event.getSession());
        log("sessionDestroyed('" + event.getSession().getId() + "')");
        Iterator i = sessions.iterator();
        log("---Collection Contains---");
        while ( i.hasNext() ){
            log (((HttpSession)i.next()).getId());
        }

    }
    public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent event) {

        this.context = event.getServletContext();
        log("contextInitialized()");

    }
    public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent event) {

        log("--Invalidating all exisiting Session!");
        Iterator i = this.sessions.iterator();
        while (i.hasNext()){
            HttpSession s = (HttpSession)i.next();
            log("----Removing session : " + s.getId());