tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Possible to start Tomcat but not deploy webapp?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:25:43 GMT

Howdy,
In a nutshell, no.  You don't want a webapp deployed on startup, don't
have it present on startup.  ;)

There are workarounds that can get you close: e.g. don't have the webapp
there on startup, set autoDeploy="false" for the host, start the server,
then deploy the webapp.

Or contribute a patch with the feature you want ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Is it