tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: configuration of thread pool used by Tomcat
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:53:02 GMT

Howdy,

>Is this behaviour not definite? I mean can I make sure that Tomcat will
>*NEVER*  destroys the idle threads?

Make minProcessors=maxProcessors.

>yes, I'm talking about processing threads.
>Is there to way to see how many *processor threads* Tomcat is having at
>time?

Not built-in to tomcat that I know of.  But it's easy to write a little
program that lists all the threads in the JVM, and there tomcat's
threads show up clearly (as HttpProcessor).  In fact, I've posted my
version of this program a couple of times to the list.

Yoav Shapira