tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Conn Pooling in 4.0.4 - Very Slow?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:52:55 GMT

Howdy,
I don't see a factory defined in your server.xml, so you're not really
using connection pooling (I think).  You're getting a new conn each
time.

Verify this by logging connection.toString() every time you get one and
watching the memory addresses.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

reloadable="false">