tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Overriding server.xml
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:18:20 GMT

Howdy,
Depends on the version of tomcat they run and on what elements you wish
to override.  Some, e.g. anything not under <Context>, you can't
override.  You can include a context.xml with your war file to specify
anything that would normally go inside the <Context> block of server.xml
for your context.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics