tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Address Resolving
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:28:43 GMT

If You have one tomcat server, serving for multiple dns names, but only one IP for this computer,
you can set up several virtual hosts, one for each dns name, or if you want all to go into
the same application you can set up one virtual host with many <Alias>dnsname</Alias>
properties.

So you would setup something like this in your tomcathome/conf/server.xml

<Host name="www.xxxx.com" debug="0" appBase="/somewhere/on/your/harddrive/" >
   <Alias>www.yyyy.com</Alias>
   <Context path="" docBase="/somewhere/on/your/harddrive/" debug="0" reloadable="true"
autoDeploy="true"/>
</Host>

Hope it helps
-reynir