tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bing Zhang <BZh...@7thonline.com>
Subject Again, Problem: Tomcat server went down ...
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:30:35 GMT

Can someone out there help on this ?  I have posted my problem for 2 days,
didn't really get any response.

Our Tomcat server just shut down by itself.  It caused an application
error(0xc000005 ) in Java.exe and shut down.

Did this type of things happen to anybody before ?  Any ideas or directions
about what could cause this ?

Our platform is Apache 1.3.9, Tomcat 3.3, JDK 1.3, and FOP 0.20.4 running on
NT servers.  Well, I know this configuration is kinda old.

Any info on how to dig out the problem is greatly appreciated.

Bing