tomcat-users mailing list archives

From batrist...@mediageneral.com
Subject Question about ssl and tomcat
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:10:20 GMT
Greetings,

 I'm hosting a ssl site with mod_ssl on the
 apache server and I need to have it to connect to tomcat can't I
 change one of the connector lines in server.xml to redirect the port?
 Such as
 redirectPort- If this Connector is supporting non-SSL requests, and a
 request is received for which a matching <security-constraint>
 requires SSL transport, Catalina will automatically redirect the
 request to the port number specified here.

 You see my website works fine going through 8080 but when I try to get
 the https site to go through it - I get page can't be found or it
 displays code instead of working.

 Thanks,
 Bobbie

Bobbie Atristain