tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "J.P. Wadkin C9951627" <C9951...@HUD.AC.UK>
Subject RE: Problem with mod_jk and CoyoteConnector
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:46:30 GMT
Latest versions of everything: Apache 2.0.47, Tomcat 4.1.27, jk 1.2.4.
Apache and mod_jk both built from source. Apache 2 is configured to use
the worker mpm - which might well be the problem looking at the change
log for mod_jk. I'll try the pre-form mpm and if that fails I'll just
use Apache 1.3 with AJP13 connector.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Tulley [mailto:JTULLEY@novell.com]
Sent: 21 August 2003 18:15
To: tomcat-user
Subject: RE: Problem with mod_jk and CoyoteConnector

Is it just me, or did he say he was using mod_jk?  That should work with
Apache 2 just fine.  (At least it does on my system, NetWare).

What is the exact Tomcat version?  Where did you get mod_jk, what
version is it?

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> eric@iCky.org 8/21/03 10:00:09 AM >>>
JK2 works with later versions of Apache 2.  Around 2.0.43 the version
of
JK2 you used was real picky about what version of Apache was being
used.

But anything after .43 should work with JK2.

-e