tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "J.P. Wadkin C9951627" <C9951...@HUD.AC.UK>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 on Solaris 8 - "symbol apr_socket_timeout_set: referenced symbol not found"
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:19:19 GMT
Maybe it's the JDK version - I'm using 1.4? It's in the usual place -
/usr/j2se with the "java" link pointing to it.

The thing that I'm curious about is APR - looking at the site it seems
that APR is still being developed yet Apache and mod_jk2 both depend on
it. House built on sand maybe?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric J. Pinnell [mailto:eric@iCky.org]
Sent: 12 August 2003 17:10
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: mod_jk2 on Solaris 8 - "symbol apr_socket_timeout_set:
referenced symbol not found"

Odd.  When I use the source file below I never have to declare JAVA_HOME
or give configure the directory of the VM.

I'm not sure if it uses JAVA_HOME or if you have to give it to
configure.

-e

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v

tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org