tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Duncan Strang" <dstr...@ukeu.com>
Subject Tomcat, WebDAV and Dreamweaver
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:18:32 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to use the WebDAV support that appears to
come with Tomcat 4.1 to remotely modify a webapp using Dreamweaver as
the WebDAV client.

Has anyone done this ?

Are you trying to do this but don't want to use SLIDE.

Do you want to share knowledge/collaborate

Drop me a line if you do.

Cheers
Duncan

Duncan Strang
JAVA Consultant
UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited

Direct:    +44 (0)207 932 4495
Fax:         +44 (0)207 932 4445
Mobile:   +44 (0)
E-mail:  dstrang@ukeu.com
www.ukeu.com <http://www.ukeu.com/>

Switchboard: +44 (0)207 932 4444

This e-mail is from UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited, 14 Buckingham
Gate, London. SW1E 6LB, United Kingdom, No: 4218275.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is confidential to the addressee and
may be privileged.  If you are not the named addressee please notify the
sender immediately by calling our switchboard on  +44 (0) 207 932 4444 -
do not disclose to another person or use, copy or forward all or any of
it in any form.

All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any
attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of UK
eUniversities Worldwide Limited or any of its affiliates. UK
eUniversities Worldwide Limited or any of its affiliates accept no
responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage
from virus.