tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Hauser <c.hau...@active.ch>
Subject Re: HttpSessionListener: Negative session count
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:14:04 GMT
Hi Yoav

That could be the problem as well. So if the server is restarted my
session counter variable is set to 0, but there might still be 30 active
sessions.

I didn't think of that problem, because I thought that the sessions
would be invalidated when the server is restarted.

Has anyone a good solution to this problem? Or should I just prevent the
session counter variable from becoming negative and after a while
(session timeout for all remaining sessions) the counter will be working
correctly again?

Cheers,
   Christian