tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Question about ssl and tomcat
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:31:39 GMT

They're the statements in httpd.conf that direct certain requests to Tomcat.

They look like this:

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13

You have to have them defined in all Apache Virtual Host blocks that
will be receiving request that may be forwarded to Tomcat, including, in
your case, the SSL Virtual Host blocks.

John