tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Quest Software" <supp...@quest.com>
Subject Auto-Confirmation
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:16:30 GMT
Thank you for submitting your request to Quest Software Technical Support.  We are unable to
process your request because our records indicate that you are not registered for Technical
Support.

To register, logon to our Supportlink web site http://www.quest.com/support , and  self-register
from the web.  Or, you can phone Quest at one of the numbers below to register.

Once you have registered, you can submit your request within Supportlink, by email at support@quest.com,
by phone at one of the numbers below.

Please do not reply to this email.

If this is an URGENT matter please contact Quest Technical Support via telephone at one of
the numbers listed below.

Thank you,

Quest Software Technical Support
www.quest.com/support

Quest Software Technical Support - Canada               902.442.5700
Quest Software Technical Support - United Kingdom  44.1628.601007
Quest Software Technical Support - United States      949.754.8000