tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lott, Carey" <carey.l...@eds.com>
Subject RE: Starting tomcat from init scripts (HP/UX)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:46:43 GMT
I tried calling the startup.sh instead of catalina.sh, but I had the same
outcome.  It executes the first part of the script which displays the
variables that are being used, but it doesn't do anything more.  We haven't
been able to find any errors to give us an idea of what the problem is.  I'm
sorry I think I forgot to say in the initial email that I am running Tomcat
4.0.4 on HP/UX 11.00.  I appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

<signature>
<name>Carey Lott</name>
<pos>Web Tools Support</pos>
<org>Infrastructure Storage & Tools Support</org>
<company>EDS</company>
<account>BellSouth</account>
<phone>404-529-6676</phone>
<email>carey.lott@eds.com</email>
<ipager>carey@imcingular.com</ipager>
</signature>

<disclaimer>
*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."
</disclaimer>