tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angus Mezick" <amez...@guidestar.org>
Subject RE: tried alot of searching - caving in and emailing this list now
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:36:05 GMT
1) it is what I use and the only one I know about :)

2) from the site:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html
mod_webapp	WARP/1.0  	WarpConnector  	Deprecated. Not for
Win32; no in-process nor load balancing; works in 4.x. Use APR.
Supported Apache-2.0 and Apache-1.3). See Webapp