tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jens Skripczynski <skripi-li...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: Cannot unsubscribe..
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:41:06 GMT
Hi,

maybe you could post the content of the warning message.
It could be that you send the unsubscribe mail from a different email
adress. So the robot does not know whom he should unsubscribe.

Unternaehrer Stefano:
> I'm unable to unsubscribe to the list.
> are not delivered, I receive a warning message back..
> What to do?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Technology is a constand battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.
                                -- Slashdot signature