tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "EPC" <ephotoc...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Help on workers2 and jk2 properties files
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:35:18 GMT
Hi All,

I had successfully configured TC 5 + Apache 2 using mod_jk2 on
Win2k.
But I couldn't found any documentation about the details of files
workers2.properties and jk2.properties.

Can some one help me out on this, by providing some info about all
the options and their meaning which we can use in these files.

e.g. What *exactly* following lines indicate ?
[shm]
file=${serverRoot}/logs/shm.file
size=1048576

----OR---
Is it the correct way to declare a tomcat worker ?

[uri:/jsp-examples/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

I would really appreciate, if some of you gurus put some light on
this.
Thanks in advance !

Regards,
-EPC
Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp