tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sunderrajan Srinivasan <ssrsriniva...@asianetglobal.com>
Subject Tomcat server shutsdown very often
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 05:29:44 GMT
Hello,

We are running Apache/Tomcat/Mysql on linux. The site was working fine till a few days back.
When we introduced a few services, the tomcat server hangs very often. Then we have to restart
it using startup.sh.

Sometimes it shutsdown. Any idea why. Before we had faced a similar problem with mysql &
then we increased the max limit to 10000 users.

Is there a similar problem with Tomcat. One other thing we did was turn off keep alives. Now
the Tomcat does not shutdown but the jsp pages are very slow. The htm pages are ok.

Kindly guide.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivasan.

www.asianetglobal.com