tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bas <bas_bu...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Problem with javac Task
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:20:52 GMT
Hi All,
   I am calling javac task inside the user defined IF task.
   for example,
     <if test='build.has.conversion'>
   <javac destdir="${build.conversion.class}"
    debug='on' debuglevel='lines,source' taskname="compile.conversion">
    <src path="${build.root}/conversion/framework"/>
    <classpath>
     <path refid="build.lib.cds"/>
     <pathelement location="${build.conversion.class}"/>
    </classpath>
   </javac>
  </if>

When I try to track the compilation error occured with this javac task, I am not able to do
it. Problem is, I am not able to get the owning target for javac task, It is returning as
NULL and the control is not coming inside task started and task finished. can any one help
me?

Thanks,
bas

SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.