tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mauricio NuƱez <mauri...@chile.com>
Subject Re: Freeing processors
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:51:56 GMT
Hi

the HttpConnector haa a connectionTimeout parameter. Set this to a low
razonable value, as 20000 ( 20 seconds )

I was having a similar problem, using the JkConnector, but because my app
wasn't releasing db connections to the dbcp pool. Then, the "run out of
processors ..." is more a signal the leakaging in your app. (IMHO :-)

Check the timeout of your CORBA connections if available.
Att

MN

El Jue 07 Ago 2003 08:12, Daniel Carlsson escribiĆ³: