tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Wallace" <pwall...@intelematics.com.au>
Subject RE: window close session invalidate
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:40:35 GMT
Hi, Just did. It worked fine on Netscape - session remained. My settings in IE are to accept
all cookies, and anything else for that matter, as not to be restrictive, but closing the
window in IE is still killing my session! (I am running IE v 6.0.2800...Any further thoughts?

Thanks

Paul.

Have you tried running this in Mozilla/Netscape? That would rule-out/in it
being a browser issue. Something to do with cookies, perhaps?