tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Millson <mmill...@meritonlinesystems.com>
Subject RE: integration of apache2.0.40 & tomcat4.1.27
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:14:46 GMT
You can download these packages from RedHat's site.

>From the redhat home page (www.redhat.com), click the download link on
the right of the red header. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the
downloads page and enter "httpd-devel" into the "Find latest rpms" form
"By keyword" text box. Choose your architecture, and hit Search.

I'm assuming you have Intel x386 architecture, so the one you need is
called httpd-devel 2.0.40 - 21.3.

Better yet, use the up2date utility. From the command line as root
enter:
up2date -i httpd-devel

It will install any dependencies needed.

I don't install packages outside up2date because up2date works so well.
It's one of the advantages of using RedHat, so you might as well use it.

If you don't have a subscription to up2date, buy one. It will pay for
itself in time saved.

Mike