tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rudolf Schamberger" <Rudolf.Schamber...@cio.gv.at>
Subject RE: crypto problem
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:56:29 GMT

If you have Problems with Security.addProvider call you might
try to register the provider statically in your "java.security"
file. (should be in the jre/lib/security/ dir)

Try to add the provider:

security.provider.4=<com.organization.ProviderXYZName>

It might be, that the Original Provider must reside in first
position.

  H2H, Rudolf