tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Peterson" <bpeter...@paicl.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.18 and SQUID
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:24:14 GMT
Let me try again.

I've done a lot of testing, and reading.

Tomcat doesn't honor a HTTP/1.0 Connection: keep-alive when it comes from
SQUID.  I've upgraded Tomcat to 4.1.27 (latest stable), and I am still
seeing these errors.  Any ideas?

Brian Peterson

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Peterson [mailto:bpeterson@paicl.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 1:39 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 4.1.18 and SQUID

Tomcat Experts,

I have the following setup.

(1)  Client App --> SQUID --> Tomcat 4.1.18
and
(2)  Client App --> Tomcat 4.1.18

Where Client App is a program, not a webuser.  When I remove SQUID, the
Client App seems to function normally.  With SQUID, I get an HTTP/1.0 100
Continue going back to the Client App, and then the Client App times out.  I
am not doing any special filtering on SQUID.

I've searched Google, Squid FAQ, Squid-users, the Tomcat-users archive.

I'm at a loss, anyone else seen this?  Any ideas?  Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Brian Peterson